CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring is in the air!!

The sun is shining and the snow is melting.  This winter has been long, cold and has had a lot of snow.  I can't wait for everything to dry up so we can go outside and play!!  My kids have been asking when we can get the swimming pool out!! I love the smell of rain, the new buds on the trees, green grass, fresh smells and easter.  I can't wait till Easter.  My kids are excited for the Easter bunny to come.  Easter to me is more than the Easter bunny.  Easter is when I have the chance to remember my Saviour Jesus Christ.  He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for me.  He died on the cross for me.  He was resurrected.  I know he loves me.  I know he lives.  Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment